LEAGUES: Social, Recreational, Competitive? We have something for you.
We offer several opportunities for curlers from new to the game to experienced curlers.
Emphasis is on fun and exercise. Many of our leagues consist of teams made up as people arrive to the curling club. This format increases the opportunity to play with new people each game.
Stick curling –Stick is a term to identify a device used to deliver the curling stone from a standing position. The stick extends from the curler’s hand and attaches to the rock handle. Benefits of stick curling are no bending and more stability (no slider required). Stick curling has enabled many of our members to continue to enjoy the game of curling.
Recreational league(s) All skill levels welcome.
- Monday morning – Ladies – Margret Crothers phone: (506) 433 2635
- Tuesday afternoon – Seniors – Donnie Monahan phone: (506) 433- 9093 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday afternoon – Seniors – Donnie Monahan phone: (506) 43 – 9093 email: donald.monahan@hotmail .com
- Thursday evening – Fun League (Non Competative Teams)- Andrea Dwyer – email@example.com
- Friday evening – Mixed drop in – TBA
- Sunday afternoon – drop in / make up games Contact: Doris McKenna phone (506) 433 4020 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Competitive League – Monday / Wednesday evenings (Scott Hatcher email@example.com 506-433-6192)
Junior Curling – grades 5 thru 12, Wednesdays, 4:30-6 pm. Kevin Ans – (506) 381-6774 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact Frank at 433-4951, ext. #2